Whether you are looking for a fountain to add beauty to a residential or small farm pond, the 2400VFX is a versatile unit with a classic design. The 2400VFX’s 5’x15’ wide “V” pattern provides a stunning display while doing an equally superior job at improving your pond’s water quality. This unit comes standard with a model C-25 control box, a 120v control with timer, GFCI protection, two 50’ braided nylon mooring ropes, and a photo eye for light operation. The light display itself is not included in this package, but may be purchased as an add on to maximize your fountain’s elegance and charm.
Add an optional Fountain Lighting Package to the 2400VFX to extend its beauty into the nighttime hours.
Call us for details or to order Light Kit
Features & Benefits
- Impressive pattern: 5′ Tall x 15′ Wide
- Efficient / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit. 5.6 running amps on a 120V circuit.
- Clog Resistant: Unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives you the most clog-resistant model on the market. Successful shallow water operation in as little as 15″
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal for protection against leaks. Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are stainless steel.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Safety Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA standards.
- Ships Easily: Via UPS in 2 or 3 cartons (depends on cord length). Lights require an additional carton.
- Dependable: Backed by a two-year warranty
- Choice of Cord Lengths: SJTOW underwater rated power cord in 50′, 100′, 150′, or 200′. Includes two 50′ braided nylon mooring ropes.
- Made in the U.S.A.
CALL US WITH ANY QUESTIONS. Were happy to help! 763-551-1441 or 877-224-4899