The xStream Fountain is the first unit in the Kasco line that allows you to customize your very own laminar display and it is all done with a single nozzle. Customization and design is quick and easy. By placing the plugs (included) into the desired holes of the nozzle, you are able to custom-configure over 30 different personal designs all with a maximum height of 8.5’ and perfect for your small pond.
The xStream, also referred to as the 2400SF, comes standard with a GFCI protected control box, a 120V control with timer, and a photo eye for light operation. The xStream operates on 120V power, drawing only 6.6 amps and is available with a 50’, 100’ 150’, or 200’ power cord.
Keep your personal design visible all night by opting for the add-on LED light set.
- Multiple Patterns in One Unit: Custom-configure the unit to the exact project needs and your personal tastes. Over 30 patterns included.
- Efficient / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit. 6.6 running amps on 120V.
- Screening: Screening is included to keep the unit running trouble free.
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal for protection against leaks. Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards.
- Ships Easily: 2400SF ships in 1 box if cord length is 50′ or 100′. Longer lengths require a 2nd box. UPS shippable.
- Dependable: Backed by a 1 year warranty.
- Choice of Cord Lengths: SJTOW underwater rated power cord length options of 50′, 100′, 150′, or 200′
- Includes two 50′ braided nylon mooring ropes.