This fountain is one of our most popular fountain options.
- Great for medium size ponds and when multiple fountain patterns are desired.
- 5 fountain patterns included that range from 7′ in height to 20′ in diameter.
- With 5 multiple fountain patterns, you have the freedom to adjust the aerating fountain to fit your pond, weather conditions, and your tastes.
- It does a great job at adding oxygen and improving your pond or lake aeration.
- The 3400JF Floating Aerating Fountain is available in 120V and 240V, 60Hz models. The 3400JF includes a GFCI protected control box. The C-25, 120V control with timer, GFCI protection, and photo eye for light operation comes standard.
- The 3400HJF is supplied with a state-of-the-art GFCB protected control panel, model C-85. Add an optional Fountain Lighting Package to the 3400JF to extend its beauty into the nighttime hours.
- Multiple Display Patterns Included
- Large Decorative Displays
- Provide Some Oxygen, But Mostly for Displays
- Optional Halogen or LED Lighting
Cord length options of 50′, 100′, 150′, or 200′ (250′, 300′, and 400′ in 240V options)
5 Patterns for the price of one! Includes nozzles for all patterns shown below
4.5′ Tall x 15′ Wide “V”
3′ Tall x 20′ Wide “V”
Add an optional Fountain Lighting Package to the 3400JF to extend its beauty into the nighttime hours. Call us to add lights to your order. 877-224-4899
Features & Benefits
- Multiple Patterns in One Unit: Custom-configure the unit to the exact project needs and your personal tastes.
- Efficient / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit. 6.5 running amps on 120V and 2.9 running amps on 240V circuits for low operating costs
- Clog Resistant: Unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives you the most clog-resistant model on the market. Successful shallow water operation in as little as 17.5″
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal for protection against leaks. Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards.
- Ships Easily: 3400JF ships in 2 or 3 boxes and 3400HJF ships in 3 or 4 boxes via UPS, depending upon cord length selected. (Add 1 box for lights)
- Dependable: Backed by a two-year warranty
- Choice of Cord Lengths: SJTOW underwater rated power cord length options of 50′, 100′, 150′, or 200′ (250′, 300′, and 400′ in 240V options)
- Includes two 50′ braided nylon mooring ropes.
- Made in the U.S.A.
CALL US WITH ANY QUESTIONS. Were happy to help! 763-551-1441 or 877-224-4899