- Our Kasco 7.3JF, 3 Phase, 7.5 hp Floating Decorative Fountain provides the power needed to adequately aerate larger ponds and provide eye-catching decorative displays.
- Each 7.3JF is supplied with 2 different interchangeable nozzles, providing you with the versatility of 3 different patterns for displays of up to 26 feet in height or 28 foot in diameter.
- You can easily change nozzles to fit the specific pond dimensions, wind conditions and the desired aesthetic effect.
- The 7.3JF, 3 phase unit is supplied with a simple to use, all inclusive GFI protected 3 phase control panel, model CF-3075.
- Add the optional Fountain Lighting Package to the 7.3JFF to extend its beauty into the nighttime hours.
- Cord length options of 50′, 100′, 150′, 200′, 250′, 300′, or 400′
-Multiple Display Patterns Included
-Large Decorative Displays
-Provide Some Oxygen, But Mostly for Displays
-Optional Halogen or LED Lighting (call us to purchase a lighting kit 763-551-1441)
Includes nozzles for all 3 patterns shown below.
26′ H x 10′ W Tall
14.5′ H x 13′ W Wide
Features & Benefits
- Multiple Patterns in One Unit: Custom-configure the unit to the exact project needs and your personal tastes.
- Efficient / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit. 20 running amps on a 208/240V, 3 phase circuit for low operating costs.
- Clog Resistant: Unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives you the most clog-resistant model on the market. Successful shallow water operation in as little as 28″
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal for protection against leaks. Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards .
- Ships Easily: Via UPS in 4 or 5 boxes (add 1 box for lights)
- Dependable: Backed by a three-year warranty
- Choice of Cord Lengths: SJTOW or SOOW underwater rated power cord length options of 50′, 100′, 150′, 200′, 250′, 300′, or 400′ (500′ special order) Includes three 50′ braided nylon mooring ropes.
- Made in the U.S.A.
CALL US WITH ANY QUESTIONS. Were happy to help! 763-551-1441 or 877-224-4899